How to become a Partner
Your members choose you to finance their cars, their homes, their bikes, boats and RVs. They trust you to provide their business loans, manage their cash flow and help grow their success. They might even be asking you to help build their future with investments and retirement options. Now it’s time to protect what they have today.
We are ALLOY Insurance Partners, experts in life, health, property and casualty, and specialty insurance programs tailored for the credit union member. Together, your credit union and ALLOY Insurance Partners will build an insurance agency to bring your members the best rates and coverage they can find for their homes, autos, businesses and more.
If you have been considering developing an Insurance offering for your Membership, we know that you have many options in the industry. We strongly believe that you will find our concept unique in its ability to deliver a program that is designed and customized specifically for you and your members. Our option is a true partnership between ALLOY and your Institution.
Here are some guidelines and “first steps” to becoming a Partner:
- First, you will need to be a Financial Institution within the continual United States.
- We help you create an insurance CUSO, or integrate new insurance programs into your existing CUSO.
- In order to design an Agency for your membership, we will review some of your Member data which will enable us to develop quotes for your Members. It will determine which Insurance carriers are the most competitive, guide us in designing specific programs around groups within your Credit Union’s Membership, and help refine Insurance offerings into your existing workflows (i.e. Auto Loans, Mortgages, New Members, existing Member interactions with Branches, etc.).
- Ability to access your existing Credit Union Website: we can either create links to our Insurance website which has been customized to look and feel just like another page on your current website or we can create an entirely new Insurance website for you.
- We can either provide the training for your Credit Union staff to quote, issue and service your Members Insurance needs, or we can perform these functions for you. You get access to our technology, sophisticated member administration and marketing platforms.
- We can work with your Marketing department to create unique marketing campaigns around any phases of your Member interactions.
- We will provide ongoing real time reporting on all phases of our Partnership.
Together, the credit union and ALLOY Insurance Partners build a robust insurance agency with only your members in mind. And it’s through this dedicated partnership that we are successful. Contact us today to find out more about us, our proposal, our technology, and what we can do to transform your relationship with your members at email@example.com